Physical therapists at Laura Fergusson Rehabilitation provide both proactive and reactive care to physical health. We believe in treating the whole body, as what affects one body part very often effects the whole including exercise in our gymnasium. Individual goals are established in accordance with each person’s overall program. Goals often include:
- Injury rehabilitation such as increasing strength, fitness, flexibility, endurance and mobility
- Preparation for return to work such as increasing endurance, lifting and handling capacity, and back care education
- Improve co-ordination and hand-eye skills
- Return to leisure and sporting activities such as running
- Exercise at the gymnasium is supervised by our experienced team
Our facilities are suitable for use by people using wheelchairs or other mobility aids.