Whether your physiotherapy needs result from a simple injury or require complex post trauma treatment, you’ll have access to expert physiotherapists and top facilities at Laura Fergusson Rehabilitation (LFR). You can maximise your rehabilitation in our Physiotherapy Centre with private consultation and treatment rooms and will have access to our fully adaptive gymnasium and hydrotherapy pool. We offer physiotherapy services to everyone, whether you are ACC funded or a privately paying client.
Why choose LFR?
Our Physiotherapy Centre offers a holistic approach by combining skilled assessments, expert manual therapy, exercise therapy and education. We look at the bigger picture and assess how your condition is affecting your everyday life, socially as well as physically. We create a tailored treatment programme and provide you with knowledge and tools for self-management and prevention of further injury. You’ll be in good hands at LFR with our expert team of highly experienced and fully qualified physiotherapists. Our therapists each have specialist skills and we offer assessment and treatment for:
- Musculoskeletal conditions – sprains, strains and fractures.
- Reduced function through limited joint range, muscle length and strength, poor posture, balance, coordination, mobility and fitness.
- Post-operative orthopedic care – following surgery to joints, muscles tendons or ligaments.
- Neurological conditions including traumatic brain injury, stroke, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis and muscular dystrophy.
- Post-acute conditions requiring physical mobilisation, stretching, strengthening, balance, coordination and fitness training.
- Persistent Pain conditions – following injury or associated with overuse syndromes.
- Spinal and postural problems.