Physiotherapy Clinic opening hours:
- Monday: 8am to 4pm
- Tuesday: 8am to 4pm
- Wednesday: 8am to 4pm
- Thursday: 8am to 4pm
- Friday: 8am to 4pm
Closed weekends and public holidays.
Click here to download our Physiotherapy brochure.
Click here to download our full Outpatient & Community Services price list.
This service is available at the following location:
Our Physiotherapy Clinic offers a holistic treatment approach by combining skilled assessments, exercise therapy and education. We look at the bigger picture and assess how your condition is affecting your everyday life, socially as well as physically. We create individualised treatment programmes and also provide you with knowledge and tools for self-management and ongoing care.
We specialise in:
- Musculoskeletal conditions such as sprains, strains and fractures
- Neurological conditions such as Traumatic Brain Injuries, Stroke (TBI), Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
- Post-acute/trauma conditions
- Persistent Pain conditions
- Spinal and postural conditions
- Post-operative orthopedic care following surgery to joints, muscles tendons or ligaments
- Physical disabilities related to the aging process
This service is available at our Auckland Regional Centre.
There is no charge for Physiotherapy treatment under an Accident Compensation Coporation (ACC) accepted claim.
Other conditions (non ACC) are treated on a ‘fee for service’ basis (see price list below).
Accessing this service
Individuals can self-refer or be referred by their hospital specialist, doctor, family members or other support providers.
Appointments are available Monday to Friday between 8am and 4pm.Contact Us