Click here to download our Residential Rehabilitation brochure.
This service is available at the following locations:
What is Residential Rehabilitation?
Following a traumatic or acquired injury, individuals may require a period of transition in a residential setting where they live onsite and focus on their rehabilitation goals before returning to community living. This is know as Residential Rehabilitation.
Residential Rehabilitation is a community-based service that provides 24 hour personalised care and rehabilitation. Treatment plans are developed with input from clients and their family/whānau/significant others. Plans incorporate your individual goals, needs, aspirations and interests to ultimately help you return to everyday life.
This service offers:
- 24 hour Registered Nursing care
- Access to a range of clinicians specialising in Speech and Language Therapy, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Fitness and Health Psychology
- Accommodation in single, private rooms and accessible bathrooms. Rooms can be set up to accommodate left or right side disability
- Full laundry services
- Full meal services
- Access to local community-based activities
- Access to activities, groups and outings
- Access to hydrotherapy and gym facilities
- Access to Occupational Therapy kitchen
Accessing our service
This service may be funded through the Ministry of Health (MOH), ACC or District Health Boards (DHBs).
We also offer ‘fee for service’ for private or self referral clients.
Once we receive your referral, we’ll be in touch to organise an initial interview and assessment.
Click the button below to be taken to our referrals page.